Sunday, September 21, 2008

Freemont Oktoberfest Brew Ha Ha 5K

Drove down to Seattle this morning for my run. Was a little worried on the drive as about halfway there, it was nasty rain and all I could think was, fall has come to Western WA and here's my indoc to running in the rain. Thankfully, an almost 2 hour drive does wonder for getting different weather and it was nice down in the Freemont area for the run. I really need to start running with a camera as there were some interesting people running. I think my favorite was the epitome of sexy...black mullet wig(at least, I REALLY hope it was a wig), short cut off denim shorts that were really baggy over skinny chicken legs and a sleeveless cut off tshirt that showed just a hint of midriff. It was a good run...so far my personal best time. I'm happy to say, my first race that I ran the ENTIRE thing without stopping for a walk break. Oh, but sadly, I did get beat by a running banana-see, I said I needed to run with a camera.

No comments: