Thursday, December 25, 2008

Dogs are worse than kids!!

Brice is 13. He was up till 11 last night. He's a teenager who can sleep half the morning away, so who knows what time he'll be up this morning. I have been out of bed since 0530-the doggies woke me up barking at 0500. OK, I normally get up at that time during the week for work. I understand being on a schedule...when it's time to pee, it's time to pee...lol. Those little buggers this morning however did NOT want to go pee. They KNEW it was Christmas and that there is stuff in their stockings for them!! I finally had to give them a rawhide chew to settle them down. I do have to give Jaeger props though. Corona is definitely the alpha dog. He has little dog syndrome sometimes and torments Jaeger. Jaeger is such a patient dog and let Corona beat up on him-I guess knowing he could eat him in 2 bites is enough satisfaction for him most of the time...lol. Usually, when they have rawhides or bones, Corona is greedy and tries-and often manages, to steal Jaeger's. He'll stand over top of one while he eats the other. Jaeger finished his rawhide first, and managed to get the other one away from Corona. When Corona walked by him and sniffed-Jaeger actually growled at him!! He never does that! WTG Jaeger! LOL They have now had breakfast, and gone out to potty and are relaxing-Corona buried under a blanket next to me, and Jaeger curled up at my feet. They really are nice doggies.

No comments: