Here are a few pics-as you can see, I was fully decked out for the holiday run! Brice had on the matching green shirt and Rochelle had an unfortunate laundry inicident with her holiday outfit and was in her normal running garb. Notice the little man child popping into the pic behind me and Rochelle...lol.
Saturday, December 06, 2008
Jingle Bell Run
Up nice and early again and Brice and I headed to pick up Rochelle and then we were on our way to Mt Vernon. We were among the first there and they were still in the process of setting up and we were drafted to help finish up the preperations. Once that was done, we got our race stuff-goody bags were the nice reusable grocery sacks. We had to make a potty stop, at the train station-in the complete and utter dark. That was fun. This was a very casual, laid back race, pretty small. It was a 2 mile walk or 4 mile run and we were all doing the run. We started out in old downtown Mt Vernon at the train station and headed through town. The 4 mile course consisted of 4 laps around old downtown before we headed over to the finish at the train station. I had brief thoughts of just doing the 2 mile as my white tights were not made for running and wanted to be in another place instead of where I wanted them...lol. But I stuck it out and did all 4 laps and finished a little over 43 minutes, not too bad considering that my right knee started to bug me toward the end, as did my left foot which is the one I hurt in the Bellingham Bay 1/2-I will probably take it easy the next few days.
Here are a few pics-as you can see, I was fully decked out for the holiday run! Brice had on the matching green shirt and Rochelle had an unfortunate laundry inicident with her holiday outfit and was in her normal running garb. Notice the little man child popping into the pic behind me and Rochelle...lol.


Here are a few pics-as you can see, I was fully decked out for the holiday run! Brice had on the matching green shirt and Rochelle had an unfortunate laundry inicident with her holiday outfit and was in her normal running garb. Notice the little man child popping into the pic behind me and Rochelle...lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute pics!
LURVE the outfit!
Post a Comment