No, I'm not yakking up my lunch. I've decided that 2010 is a year of change. I think I'm a pretty damn fantastic person, but I also think I can be a better 'me'. The changes are big and small. Get back in the habit of using coupons. Wear a watch again. Spend less money. Buy less crap we don't need. Get rid of excess crap just sitting around that we don't need. Run more. Lift weights. All kinds of things to just make me more awesome than I already am!
The man is gone once again, so I'm taking this det to do a 2.5 month long spring cleaning! Already started cleaning out the closet a couple of weekends ago. Will continue that as I see stuff sitting and not getting worn. Today I started with the kitchen. Completely cleaned out all the food cabinets, the regular fridge, the other fridge and the other freezer. That included cleaning out the spice cabinet too! I had some really old spices! It's amazing that you can actually see in the cabinets in fridge to find stuff now...lol.
I'm sure in the coming weeks the garbage man won't like me(starting tomorrow...lol), but the thrift store might love me!
Off to see what else I can get rid of.
No comments:
Post a Comment