I enjoyed it last year, and decided to do it again this year.
Today, I'm thankful for a husband who cooks. And by cook I don't mean something on the grill, or ordering in. The man is a FANTASTIC cook. Tonight(Tuesday is his night to cook every week) is pan seared chicken, mixed veggies and olive oil and herb pasta. One of my favorite meals he cooks is what he made for our first anniversary...homemade chicken parmesan. I also have never cooked a full blown holiday meal in 17 years of marriage. It worked out that our first Thanksgiving and Christmas, I was pregnant and tired and not feeling 100%, so he took charge and made our holiday meals(turkey, homemade stuffing-love his stuffing, homemade mashed potatoes and gravy, etc). He truly enjoyed it, so the holiday meals are his domain. I assist and do the baking.
No comments:
Post a Comment