Ok, slacking again lol. So here's my 3 for the last 2 days and today:)
Two of my friends that stemmed from years ago on AOL. Rosa and Nikki. We've 'known' each other for around 13 years I think??? I got to meet Nikki in WA years ago and my mom got to meet Rosa recently in TN(yep, even at my age, my mom likes to meet my friends lol). They are just two of my favorite people to email with and share random crap(that's often the subject of my emails to them lol)...the emails frequently take twists and turns, just like a conversation over coffee(hot chocolate for me of course) or beers with your best girlfriends. I've seen their kids grow up through the years via tales related over the internet and pictures shared. I've seen them transition(and pave the way for me) to the retired military life. I'm glad they're my friends.
Jojo...she loves me like a sister would. 'Nuff said. Oh, and co-founding member of Team Mayhem:) So glad you're part of my family, and wishing we were together for the holidays. Love and miss you lots!!!
My Maniac and Fanatic friends(I know I've already been thankful for my running friends...but these are special running friends-they're all nuts). I've met some awesome people through these groups. Linda Rinker-the most consistent pacer(I'd be a fantastic runner if I could run all my races with her lol) and a very companiable partner to chat with:) Carrie O'Brien...she's a lot of fun both at races, and entertaining on Facebook...as I type this, she is cooking soup and we're all waiting with baited breath that the stove doesn't catch on fire ROFL. Wayne Sherman...Navy Chief(bonus points for that), the Manimal...always great fun to run into at a race! Lauri Fauerbach Adams...we always have a great time, and even though I drink crappy beer and wear pink, she still likes me lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment